Our website address is: https://silajobs.com.ng//about
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
POLICY OF USE FOR ALL USERS
1. We take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We want you to know what data we collect and use. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Internet services (hereinafter referred to as “Services” and individually “Services”) provided by – the Company SilaJobs is a subsidiary of Silahub Technologies RC 2706189», legally registered at CAC Nigeria (hereinafter referred to as “Owner”) use of your personal information collected during your visit to https://silajobs.com.ng/ and its portals.
2. These Terms are an agreement of accession, the use of the Services by the User indicates that the User is fully associated with this Agreement and confirms its agreement with the following conditions.
3. The Owner carries out the processing of personal data of the User by any means for the purpose of providing the User with the proper services (identification, authentication, authorization, password recovery, sending of subscription information of the User, answers to requests and letters of the User, as well as for other actions required for the proper provision of the Services).
4. When using the Site of any Services, the Owner collects and processes the User’s data, namely:
– data provided by the User both when filling in the registration forms of the Services and in the process of using the Services;
– Internet browser settings and settings.
4.1. In the “Help” section of the toolbar of most Internet browsers, you will find information on how to prevent the adoption of new cookies by your browser or how to configure your browser to reject cookies. If cookies are disabled, the User may not be able to access important features or features of our site and the use of the site may be restricted. The hit tokens used on the site may be related to the user’s personal information.
5. The Owner shall include the User data in the personal databases of the users of the site from the moment when the User first starts using the Service, as well as constant throughout the period during which the User uses any Service. The retention period is the period during which the User uses any Service.
6. While using the Services by the User, the Website of the Services may contain third-party resource codes, whereby such third parties receive the information referred to in Article 4 of this Agreement. Such third party online resources are:
6.1. systems for collecting statistics of visits to the Services (counters bing.com, Google Analytics, etc.);
6.2. social plug-ins (blocks) of social networks (like Facebook, etc.);
6.3. banner delivery systems (e.g., AdRiver, etc.)
6.4. other resources.
7. The owner will make every effort to ensure that the information you provide is used for the purposes stated on our site (remains confidential). The owner uses impersonal data for the purpose of providing promotional and/or informational materials by the age, gender, and other data; for conducting statistical surveys; any other purpose in accordance with the purpose of the activity of the Owner.
8. The Owner has the right to transfer personal data, the database of personal data to which the personal data of the User are included, in whole or in part to third parties without notification of the User in the following cases: to the persons in whose possession, possession or property the Service is transferred; persons affiliated with / affiliated with the Owner; a new owner and/or owner of the Service for processing for the purpose provided for in this Agreement; to other users of the Services (both individuals and legal entities), if the Functionality is provided with appropriate functionality and this does not contradict the provisions of the Law of Nigeria “On Personal Data Protection”.
9. The User has all the rights regarding the protection of his personal data as provided by the current legislation of Nigeria, in particular, Article of the Law of Nigeria “On Protection of Personal Data”, namely:
9.1. Personal non-proprietary rights to personal data held by each individual are inalienable and inviolable.
9.2. The data subject is entitled to:
9.2.1. to know about the location of personal data, which contains his / her personal data, his / her purpose and name, the location and/or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data, or to give appropriate instruction for receiving this information by his / her authorized persons, except in cases established by law;
9.2.2. receive information about the conditions of access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
9.2.3. to access their personal data;
9.2.4. receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided for by law, whether his personal data is stored in the appropriate personal data database, and receive the contents of his personal data stored;
9.2.5. make a reasoned request to the holder of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
9.2.6. make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if the data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
9.2.7. to protect their personal data from unauthorized processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or timely disclosure, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or degrading the honor, dignity, and goodwill of an individual ;
9.2.8. to complain about the processing of their personal data to public authorities and officials, whose powers are to ensure the protection of personal data, or to court;
9.2.9. apply remedies in case of violation of the legislation on protection of personal data;
9.2.10. make reservations about the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
9.2.11. withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
9.2.12. to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
2/9/13 to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for it.
10. The processing of personal data is carried out in the data centers, where the equipment that ensures the functioning of the Services is placed. The Owner shall take all measures envisaged by the law to protect the User’s personal data, in particular, the processing of personal data is carried out on the equipment contained in the protected premises with restricted access.
11. The owner has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally. In this case, all changes will be posted to this address and will be binding on the User within 10 days from the date of such publication.
12. By using silajobs.com.ng, you agree to these terms of privacy. If you do not agree to the terms of privacy, please do not use silajobs.com.ng Services.